Personal data are permanently stored if you purchase a product and/or service from KCAP or if you have given explicit permission for this. The newsletters of KCAP have a clear cancellation option. For this purpose, a last active check was carried out in July 2019, asking whether recipients of the newsletter wish to remain in this database.
Personal data is stored by:
Company: KCAP B.V. Data Protection
HR Manager: Maran Bastemeijer
Visiting address: Piekstraat 27, 3071 EL Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (010) 7890 300
CoC number: 24178521
KCAP is responsible for compliance with the "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)", the administration of customers and the administration for analysis and marketing purposes. KCAP is responsible within the meaning of the GDPR. KCAP collects and processes personal data for the administration of clients, the execution of agreements, the collection of payments, communication and marketing and to comply with legal obligations. The personal data stored by KCAP are mainly used for the execution of agreements for the delivery of a product and/or service by KCAP. Without this information it is not possible for KCAP to execute the agreement.
Stored personal data
KCAP stores the following personal data about you:
- For the execution of agreements for the service provided: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- For the payment and processing of invoices: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, order number and e-mail address;
- For the request of a non-binding offer: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- To send the newsletters: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- For handling questions and complaints: your name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
Personal data will never be stored for longer than is strictly necessary and can always be viewed, changed and deleted by you. Your personal data will in any case be deleted:
- In the case of the execution of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period of time or if the data have to be stored for a longer period of time on the basis of a statutory regulation or provision;
- In the case of payment and processing of invoices: 7 years after payment of the invoice, in order to comply with the legal obligation of the Tax and Customs Administration;
- In the case of handling questions and complaints: after the complaint has been satisfactorily resolved;
- In the case of a request for a no-obligation quote: 60 days after sending the no-obligation quote;
- In the case of the newsletter: after cancellation.
KCAP can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data to ensure that the agreement runs smoothly. In any case, they will store the data for as long as this is necessary for the execution of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for other purposes than the work for KCAP, unless explicit permission has been requested from the person involved. All external transfers of personal data are subject to processing agreements.
Portraits and privacy
If photos or other images depicting natural persons are used, KCAP will always ask the person whose photo or image is to be placed for permission first. Viewing, modifying and removing (including the right to be forgotten) and revoking the given permission is possible by means of the newsletter or with an unambiguous statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An e-mail service provider is used to send the newsletter. Personal data necessary for sending the newsletter will be provided to the e-mail service provider.
KCAP handles your personal data with the greatest possible care and makes every effort to store your data safely. Any data leaks will be reported to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ and people who may have been compromised. In case of a data breach, KCAP always takes the appropriate measures to guarantee the reliability of online programs.
If you believe that your personal data has been incorrectly used, obtained or stored, and it is not possible for you to delete your data despite repeated requests, you can submit a complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’. More information If you would like to know more about the third parties with whom your personal data will be processed, you can always send an e-mail to email@example.com
KCAP is free to create a blacklist with regard to personal data of persons who have betrayed the trust of KCAP.
Our privacy statement may change. If any changes occur, we will inform you about them on our website.